Join The J6 Team
Thank you for your interest in the Digital Marketing Manager Position at J6 Labs.
J6 is seeking to fill multiple Digital Marketing / Publishing Manager positions on our team! We are looking for candidates that will thrive in a fast-paced virtual/in-person work environment and work effectively independently and in collaboration with other team members.
- Executing against Digital Marketing Strategy, Including Web, Social, Email Marketing.
- Leading marketing Paid / Organic campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Developing and executing email marketing campaigns (testing, targeting, segmentation, automation, list cleansing).
- Working with other staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing landscape
- Reporting and Analysis: Utilizes a variety of analytical software tools to evaluate performance and adjust digital marketing strategies, including the use of Google Analytics and Social Media Insights to create reports and make recommendations based on data
- Experience using various CMS to create and manage marketing landing pages
- This team member must have a solid understanding of the entire Digital Marketing ecosystem and the relationships that all channels have with one another.
- You must be capable of developing and executing an optimization strategy that will measurably improve business metrics.
- You have to be able to learn about our client’s business goals and create a plan that will help them reach those goals.
- Demonstratable experience in all of the items noted under the responsibilities.
- 3-5+ years in digital marketing management
- 3-5+ years of experience in PPC, retargeting, and display advertising
- Expert Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Experience with HTML
- Staff management experience
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency to take projects from concept to implementation
- Experience with CRM databases – Salesforce preferred;
- Proficiency in one or more email marketing platforms (eg. MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Some travel will be required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range based on Skills and Experience: $55,000.00 - $100,000k per year Benefits.
Please email your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].